Shipping & Delivery
Hello and welcome to the shipping and delivery information page! Here you can get acquainted with useful information on the terms and conditions of our goods delivery
- 1. To save yourself time and reduce delays, fees and hassles, make sure you insert the correct
delivery address and the correct product/quantity you require at the point of purchase. If wrong
details are given, please let us know within 30 minutes so we can request to update
- 2. Delivery time may vary depending on what items you have ordered. Please message us should you
have any questions on this. Also, we are unable to place any orders on hold as per ManoMano terms
- 3. If you are not in when delivery has been attempted there may be an extra postage charge
incurred before we can resend the item. If you then refuse to have the item after deliveries have
been attempted the £25 return charges will be deducted from your refund.
- 4. Please be aware that the courier service can only deliver your items to your front door providing
that you are on the ground floor.
- 5. Free postage to most areas in UK, however If you fall into the following postcodes or areas, you
will need to pay postage. In the unlikely event that the postage isn't calculated at checkout please let
- 6. Please note delays or damages in transit are beyond our control and we will not compensate for
- We ship in business days. Monday - Friday, excluding national holidays.
- Shipping starts from the date you received the “Your Order Has Shipped!” email.
- Due To The Usage Of 3rd Party Couriers, We Don't Offer Call Before Delivery Services
- The Window What Our Courier Offers Is Between 0600-1800
- It's Always Best To Check Spam Or Junk Mail If You Haven't Received A Shipping Email Or Confirmation Email! All Our Emails Are Automatically Sent To Customers Once They Are Approved By Our System, And We Urge You To Double-Check Your Confirmation Email To Avoid Delivery Address Errors.
- Areas We Don't Ship To - Ireland, JE, GY, ZE, HS
- Any Orders Placed 23rd December 2022 Onwards, Will be delivered in New Year.
|Area||Couriers||Delivery Schedule||Cost Per Shipment|
|Mainland UK (United Kingdom)||XDP/UKMail/ROYAL MAIL||
7-9 working days delivery
|PO30-41 Postcodes||XDP/UKMail/ROYAL MAIL||We No Longer Ship To This Area||NA|
|BT Postcodes||XDP/UKMail/ROYAL MAIL||We No Longer Ship To This Area||NA|
|, ZE||XDP/UKMail/ROYAL MAIL||We No Longer Ship To This Area||NA|
|Replacements||XDP/UKMail||7-9 working days delivery||Free Delivery|
|Replacement For Small Parts (Wastes, Strips, Wheels, LED Drivers, Valves, Radiators Fittings, etc)||Royal Mail (Untracked)||7-9 working days delivery||Free Delivery|
|Pallet Orders||LTS||7-9 working days delivery||Free Delivery (Depending On Location)|
Monday To Thursday - 0900-1145, 1300-1530
Friday -0900-1115, 1300-14:30
Sat/Sun - No Collection
20, Great King Street North
How Can I Track My Order?
Tracking your order can be done via direct websites of our shipping partners, Tracking numbers will be emailed to you once the order has been dispatched from our end.
- UK MAIL - https://track.dhlparcel.co.uk/
Mentioned Wrong Delivery Info! Worry not, all our shipping partners are quite generous and changes can be done simply by contacting our shipping partners directly and providing them the tracking info.
What If I Missed My Delivery?
If you’re not indoor when our courier attempts to deliver, they’ll leave a calling card for you to arrange a free delivery at the next available time. If forgotten to leave a note or calling card, it's always safe to track the order with the tracking number provided to you via email directly onto courier company website. If no arrangement is done, they will re-attempt the delivery next working day. Failure to recover your package after 3 delivery attempts, the item will be sent back to us and there will be a re-delivery fee of £25 (depending upon situations).
What if you are working all week or won't be in for all-day or got some appointments?
All our couriers are quite kind, you can leave a note a note on the door guiding driver to leave the item to a safe place and our courier driver will follow your advice and also you can track time to time even if you are away if your item has been delivered or not. But, do make sure to leave the note with your sign and date it too, which will be helpful to courier driver to avoid any confusions.