Shipping & Delivery
Hello and welcome to the shipping and delivery information page! Here you can get acquainted with useful information on terms and conditions of our goods delivery
You can purchase your items online and we ship them directly to your doorstep. Shipping is free on all orders for Mainland UK. We use TNT, UKMAIL, LTS (For Pallet Orders) & Royal Mail as our shipping partners in the business to make sure your order gets to you on time. Delivery times vary according to your selected delivery address, availability of your items and the time of day you place your order. Mostly of our orders do get delivered on time and the window what our courier suggests is between 0900-1800.Here are a few things to consider while you wait for your order:
- Christmas Delivery- Last order to be dispatched before Christmas will be on 20th ( All order placed before 10am will be dispatched on 20th for delivery on 23rd December) Any orders placed on 20th after 10am will be dispatched 27 for delivery on Jan 2nd 2020.
- We ship in business days. Monday - Friday, excluding national holidays.
- Shipping starts from the date you received the “Your Order Has Shipped!” email.
- Orders Placed Before 10 AM Are Eligible To Be Dispatched Same Day For Pending Delivery Next Working Day, And Order Placed After 10Am Will Be Delivered In 2 Working Days.
- Due To The Usage Of 3rd Party Couriers, We Don't Offer Call Before Delivery Services
- The Window What Our Courier Offers Is Between 0900-1800
- I Haven't Received Any Shipping Email Or Confirmation Email - Its Always Best To Check Spam Or Junk Mails! All Our Emails Are Send To Customers Automatically, Once It's Approved By Our System & We Do Highly Suggest To Double-Check Your Confirmation Email, To Avoid The Mistakes In Your Delivery Address.
- Areas We Don't Ship To - Ireland, JE, GY, ZE, HS
|Area||Couriers||Delivery Schedule||Cost Per Shipment|
|Mainland UK (United Kingdom)||TNT/UKMail/ROYAL MAIL|
Next Working Day, If Ordered Before 10 am, Order Placed After 10 Am Will Be Delivered In 2 Working Days. Delivery 09.00am - 18.00pm Monday - Friday
|PO30-41 Postcodes||TNT/UKMail/ROYAL MAIL||Next Working Day, If Ordered Before 10 am, Order Placed After 10 Am Will Be Delivered In 2 Working Days. Delivery 09.00am - 18.00pm Monday - Friday||£39.00/Order|
|BT Postcodes||TNT/UKMail/ROYAL MAIL||Next Working Day, If Ordered Before 10 am, Order Placed After 10 Am Will Be Delivered In 2 Working Days. Delivery 09.00am - 18.00pm Monday - Friday||£69.00/Order|
|PH19-40, PH49-50 PH41, IM, PA20,PA31,PA35,PA41+,KA27,TR21-25 Postcodes||TNT/UKMail/ROYAL MAIL||£99.00/Order|
|Replacements||TNT/UKMail||Replacements will be delivered 2-3 Working Days after approval. Delivery 09.00am - 18.00pm Monday - Friday||Free Delivery|
|Replacement For Small Parts (Wastes, Strips, Wheels, LED Drivers, Valves, Radiators Fittings, etc)||Royal Mail (Untracked)||Replacements will be delivered 2-5 Working Days after approval. Delivery 09.00am - 18.00pm Monday - Friday||Free Delivery|
|Pallet Orders||LTS||Free Delivery (Depending On Location)|
Monday To Thursday - 0900-1600
Friday - 0900-1500
Sat/Sun - No Collection
Unit 16, Crystal Drive
How Can I Track My Order?
Tracking your order can be done via direct websites of our shipping partners, Tracking numbers will be emailed to you once the order has been dispatched from our end.
Mentioned Wrong Delivery Info! Worry not, all our shipping partners are quite generous and changes can be done simply by contacting our shipping partners directly and providing them the tracking info.
What If I Missed My Delivery?
If you’re not indoor when our courier attempts to deliver, they’ll leave a calling card for you to arrange a free delivery at the next available time. If forgotten to leave a note or calling card, it's always safe to track the order with the tracking number provided to you via email directly onto courier company website. If no arrangement is done, they will re-attempt the delivery next working day. Failure to recover your package after 3 delivery attempts, the item will be sent back to us and there will be a re-delivery fee of £25 (depending upon situations).
What if you are working all week or won't be in for all-day or got some appointments?
All our couriers are quite kind, you can leave a note a note on the door guiding driver to leave the item to a safe place and our courier driver will follow your advice and also you can track time to time even if you are away if your item has been delivered or not. But, do make sure to leave the note with your sign and date it too, which will be helpful to courier driver to avoid any confusions.