Elegant Traditional Elegant 1800x470mm Anthracite 3 Column Victorian Grey Vertical Radiator
Dimensions - 1800x470mmmm
BTU - 6000-6500( (Delta - 50C)
Installation Type - Central Heating
Next Working Day Delivery If Ordered Before 10am
Delivery In 2 Working Days If Ordered After 10am
TElegant Traditional 3 Column 1800x470mm Radiator Vertical Heating carton steel Rads
Introduce a feeling of contemporary chic to your home with this beautiful cast-iron style Elegant Showers Double column Vertical radiator. Constructed from durable tubular low carbon steel, this attractive anthracite finished radiator features stunning looks and an impressive heat output that is sure to bring warmth, comfort, and style to your living space for many years to come.
♦ Traditional Victorian Radiator Features:
- Dimensions - 1800x470mm
- BTU - - 6000 - 6500 ( (Delta - 50C)
- Installation - Wall/Floor
- The powder-coated finish which has undergone more than 200 hours of neutral acid salt spray testing.
- Pressure Tested To 10 Bar/Maximum Working Pressure 6 Bar
- Installation Type - Central Heating
- Column - 3 Columns
- Bars - 10
- Pipe Center - 550 mm
- Product Comes With - Wall Brackets, Blanking Plug, Air Vent Plug & Fittings
- Tested & Certified: BS EN 443 standards
- No Valves Included
♦ The traditional Radiators has certainly re-emerged over the past few years, and while it may be an old style of the radiator. Of course, one of the main advantages of this type of radiator is the style of it. When it comes to period renovations, be it a warehouse, church, house or barn conversion, there is nothing better than a cast-iron style radiator. It has a traditional style that cannot be emulated by any other type of radiator.